Terms and Conditions
- The term ‘Nutritious Lolly’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Your privacy is important to us. Nutritious Lolly therefore operates a Data Protection Policy to safeguard your personal information. Read more about our Data Protection Policy here.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice. Although all Content is published in good faith, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The nutrition advice and guidance in the 6-week Whole-Body Plan has been produced in good faith and designed to give you the freedom to create your own meals in accordance with your lifestyle. This means that the advice and guidance contained within it should be suitable for people who follow a vegetarian, pescetarian or vegan lifestyle as well as those who are allergic to certain food products which contain gluten. We will also supply recipes for added support but cannot guarantee that they will be suitable for your chosen diet so please check the ingredients first.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We therefore recommend that before you undertake the Nutritious Lolly 6-week Whole-Body Plan, you visit your GP to make them aware of your intention to follow the programme.
- The Whole-Body Plan is aimed at people aged 18 and over. If however, you are pregnant or are currently undergoing treatment for any of the following medical conditions we regret that we cannot accept you as a client: cancer; HIV/AIDS; gastric band; heart disease or if you have suffered a heart attack; lung, liver, kidney or any other organ disease; bulimia, anorexia or any other eating disorder. If you currently have another medical condition apart from the ones previously listed please check with your GP before signing up to the 6-week Whole-Body Plan. Please be aware that if you purchase the plan you do so at your own risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is totally prohibited and you may not modify, distribute (for sale or otherwise), publish, transmit, or exploit any of the Content in whole or in part. Modification of the Content in any form, in print or digital format, is prohibited without the prior consent of Nutritious Lolly.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The purchase price of the 6-week Whole-Body Plan can be changed without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Refund Policy – As Nutritious Lolly offers non-tangible, irrevocable goods, the company does not offer refunds once the order has been placed and the transaction completed. However, as our company aims to deliver value for money, we may offer a full or partial refund subject to our investigation, on a case-by-case basis. If you do wish to make a complaint please email firstname.lastname@example.org and be assured that we will always do our best to address it to your satisfaction.