- 3 Oranges
- 1 Lime
- 2 Medium Sized Carrots
- Thumb sized piece of Ginger
- 1/3 of a Pineapple
- Hand Squeeze Juice from Oranges and Lime – please note if you are a Juicing Novice you cannot put waxy fruit through the Juicer!
- Top and tail Carrots!
- Cut Ginger (you can juice the skin)
- Remove Skin of Pineapple and chop
- Put Carrots, Ginger and Pineapple through the Juicer and add Orange and Lime. Voilla!!!
– for extra sweetness add more Pineapple. Also if you do not have a
Juicer or a Nutri-Bullet then you can try a variation of this in your
blender minus the Carrots.
This recipe creates a fantastic energy drink. Ii’s also great as a cold or flu remedy. The Ginger is anti-inflammatory,
anti-septic and has a natural antibiotic in it. It’s very powerful stuff!
Bromelain, an enzyme proven to reduce swelling and inflammation, especially of the
nose and sinuses, after surgery or injury.